Welcome to the Wellness Center At Kaua'i Community College
All of our services are confidential, and most services are free of charge:
- Health Screening
- Family Planning Services
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Screening
- Care of Common Illnesses
- Tuberculosis (TB) Testing
- Stress Reduction & Emotional Care
- Mental Health Counseling
- Medela Program Participant
- Provide a site for primary care, preventative health, and family planning services for faculty, staff, students and selected at-risk populations (teens, sex assault victims).
- Provide high-quality, comprehensive healthcare.
- Provide a venue for wellness-focused research.
- Provide a training site for UH health career students