Never Cancel Class is an initiative to bring student services into the classroom. If an instructor is sick or has an emergency and is unable to find another faculty member to cover their class, they may contact one of the presenters on this list and ask if they are available to give their presentation to their class.
- Financial Aid - Carna Brown (245-8256; firstname.lastname@example.org); Jeff Anderson (245-8384; email@example.com)
- Information Literacy - Jay Baker (245-8322; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Scholarship Personal Statements - Kalei Carvalho (245-8383; email@example.com)
- Stress Management - Marilyn Hashisaka (245-8314; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- PAU Violence - Cheryl Stiglmeier (245-8351; email@example.com); Shaunte Sadora (245-8212; firstname.lastname@example.org); Marilyn Hashisaka (245-8314; email@example.com)
- University Center, degree prep and distance learning - Rhonda Liu (245-8330; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Study Skills - Reading Strategies - Will Dressler (245-8292; email@example.com)
- Study Skills - Test Preparation - Will Dressler (245-8292; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Critical Thinking Skills - Will Dressler (245-8292; email@example.com)
- Career Exploration - Melissa Henry (245-0132; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Writing: How to Clearly Present Your Message - Gary Ellwood (245-8261; email@example.com)
If you are interested in being a presenter, please contact Will Dressler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Presenters, please complete this Tracking Form after you give a presentation.
It is recommended that you do an evaluation after your presentation. Here is a sample evaluation form you may print. You may share the results of the evaluations with me if you wish, but this is not required.