Financial Aid Summer School
Financial Aid for Summer School - As soon as a student registers for Summer classes their Summer financial aid eligibility will be determined. New this Summer, students may be eligible for year round Pell. Be sure to stop by the Financial Aid Office with any questions.
I'm Interested In:
- Prepare a personal statement
- Obtain 2-4 letters of recommendation
- Determining Opening and Closing Dates for scholarships
- Featured Scholarships
- First-Year Scholarships
- UH Scholarships
- Hawaiian Scholarships
- Additional Scholarships
- National Scholarship Search Engines
- Active Military/Veterans/Dependents Scholarship Search Engines
- Determine additional requirements needed for scholarships you are interested.
- Complete the FAFSA. By completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, you are applying for Federal grants and loans.
- Complete a Subsidized Loan Request form and/or Unsubsidized Loan Request form.
- You must be taking at least 6 credits to receive student loans.
- If you are taking classes at another UH campus, please submit the Concurrent Enrollment Form to you academic advisor.