Workshop Wednesdays in the One Stop Center - Testing Center
Assistance with FAFSA and/or Scholarship application completion!
- Nov 21 - 5:00PM - 6:30PM
- Dec 5 - 11:30AM - 1:00PM
Our mission is to educate and empower current and prospective students with information and resources to financially support their educational dreams. We are committed to the accurate and efficient administration and delivery of student financial aid. We value positive relationships with our students and parents, help to guide them to success and act as a resource for our entire Kaua‘i ‘ohana.
Financial Aid for 2018-2019
Financial Aid for 2019-2020
Have you completed your FAFSA?
I'm Interested In:
- Prepare a personal statement
- Obtain 2-4 letters of recommendation
- Determining Opening and Closing Dates for scholarships
- Featured Scholarships
- First-Year Scholarships
- UH Scholarships
- Hawaiian Scholarships
- Additional Scholarships
- National Scholarship Search Engines
- Active Military/Veterans/Dependents Scholarship Search Engines
- Determine additional requirements needed for scholarships you are interested.
- Complete the FAFSA. By completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, you are applying for Federal grants and loans.
- Complete a Subsidized Loan Request form and/or Unsubsidized Loan Request form.
- You must be taking at least 6 credits to receive student loans.
- If you are taking classes at another UH campus, please submit the Concurrent Enrollment Form to you academic advisor.