Apply for FAFSA early!
- Apply before March 1st to be considered for additional scholarships awarded on a first come first serve basis.
- Complete the FAFSA on line every school year (beginning Oct 1) using your FSA ID to log-in.
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval to transfer your income information to your FAFSA.
Need an FSA ID?
- Apply for your FSA ID at the FSA ID website.
- Each student (and a parent if the student is dependent) needs their own FSA ID.
- Your date of birth, social security number and name as shown on your social security card are required.
Apply online for FAFSA
- FAFSAs need to completed for each school year.
- FAFSA can be completed on the FAFSA website.
- Not only is application process quicker online, but the processing time is much quicker as well.
Check your hawaii.edu e-mail on a regular basis for information regarding your financial aid.
- Go to myuh.hawaii.edu.
- Click View My Financial Aid.
- Login using UH username & password.
- Click on"Student Requirements" Under My Eligibility (Dropdown choose KauaiCC for current school year).
- View the status of your Financial Aid requirements.
The Financial Aid Office staff are happy to assist you. Call 808-245-8360 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns. It's our goal to make the financial aid process as simple as possible!