- Articulation Agreements
- Kuali Student Curriculum Management (KSCM) Log-in
- Diversification Board Form (Word doc)
- Foundation Board Form (Word doc)
- Program Action Request (PAR)(Google doc)
- PAR Template for New Program (Google doc)
- Syllabus Template(Google doc)
- Writing Intensive (WI)(Website)
- Office of the Vice Chancellor (Webpages)
DISABILITIES ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
Instructors: Please copy and paste the following statement into your syllabus.
ADA Accommodations Statement to be used in publications, such as college website, bulletins, program brochures, syllabi, class schedules, newsletters, instructional materials, and examinations. The Statement will be provided in alternate formats upon request from persons with print disabilities, e.g. large print, audiotape, electronic media, Braille, live reading, etc.
ADA Accommodations Statement
Kauaʻi Community College is committed to providing all students with equitable access to its programs and services.
This Statement is available in alternate format upon request for persons with print disabilities. For more information or assistance, please call (808)245-8314.
ADA accommodations information to be used in registration forms, brochures, fliers, bulletins, or invitations for conferences and events.
Kauaʻi Community College is committed to providing all students with equitable access to its programs and services. For disability accommodations, contact our Disabilities Services Coordinator at (808) 245-8314.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to contact our Disabilities Services Coordinator well before the registration deadline to provide ample time to review and verify requests.
For students whose home campus is not Kaua'i Community College, please visit this website: University of Hawai'i Kokua.
Smartphone users with a QR code reader application may also access the University of Hawai'i Kokua website by pointing their camera at the following QR code:
- Tenure Promotion Timeline 2017-2018
- Contract Renewal Probationary Timeline 2017-2018
- Contract Renewal Non Probationary Acting Instructor Timeline 2017-2018