The University of Hawai‘i campuses are committed to providing clear and accurate information to all prospective and current students. In support of this goal, and in compliance with Federal regulations, this page provides links to specific consumer information about UH campuses and about financial aid to enrolled and prospective students.
- Costs of Attendance
- Tuition Refund Policy
- Refund/Withdrawal Policy for Students Receiving Federal Assistance
- Visit Our Campus : Campus Map
- Desktop and laptop computers are available for student, faculty and staff use at Kauai Community College Library
- UH username and password is required to log in and access the computers
- Administrative Procedure 7.022
- Kaua'i Community College: At a Glance
- Retention and Graduation Rates
- Graduation and Persistence Rates
- College Navigator
- Financial Aid Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Programs, Eligibility, Terms and Conditions, Contact Information
- State Grant Assistance: Executive Policy 6.204
- U.S. Dept. of Ed, Student Loan Information: Student Loans, Forgiveness
- Entrance Counseling for Student Loan Borrowers
- Exit Counseling for Student loan Borrowers: Students who have received a loan(s) under the Direct Loan Program or Perkins Loan Program, must complete exit counseling each time they drop below half-time enrollment, graduate, or leave school. Exit counseling provides important information in preparation to repay your federal student loan(s). The exit counseling session can be completed online. Contact individual campuses for additional information.
- Private Student Loan Information and Self-Certification Form: Alternative or Private loans are another option to consider for financing education. Alternative/Private loans are designed to help students with educational expenses that exceed other financial aid such as grants, scholarships, work study and federal loans. FAFSA is not required. Alternative loans are credit based; therefore, a co-signer may be needed.
For detailed information regarding Alternative Student Loans, please contact your lender or financial institution directly.
- Disbursements of Aid: Financial Aid Disbursement Information
- Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP)
- Return of Title IV Funds Policy
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Information Technology & Copyright Infringement:
- Annual Security Report (including campus crime statistics (ASR))
- Campus Safety and Emergency Management
- Sexual Misconduct and Nondiscrimination Policy
Section 111 requires that Constitution Day be held on September 17 of each year, commemorating the September 17, 1787 signing of the Constitution. However, when September 17 falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday, Constitution Day shall be held during the preceding or following week. Contact individual campuses for information.