Aloha and welcome to Kaua'i Community College. Kaua‘i Community College is a comprehensive community college on the island of Kaua‘i. One of 10 campuses in the University of Hawai‘i system, Kaua‘i CC offers 34 degree and certificate programs that prepare students for work or for further education. In addition, the college offers non-credit courses for businesses and lifelong learning through our Office of Continuing Education and advanced courses leading to Bachelors and Graduate degrees through our University Center.
Kaua‘i Community College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234. And in addition to the College’s overall accreditation, there are other specialty accreditation for certain programs.
Our Mission Statement
Kauaʻi Community College is a kahua that inspires, engages, and empowers learners and educators to enrich our community and our world.
Ke kū nei ke Kulanui Kaiāulu ma Kauaʻi ma ke ʻano he kahua e
hoʻoulu, hoʻā, a hoʻoikaika ʻia ai ka ʻike a me ka naʻauao o nā
kānaka aʻo aku a aʻo mai no ka hoʻowaiwai ʻana i ke kaiāulu a
me ka honua.
ʻO ke kahua ma mua, ma hope ke kūkulu.
First comes the foundation, then comes the building.
(ʻŌlelo Noʻeau, number 2459)
Kauaʻi Community College fulfills its mission by incorporating the following practices. The College:
- Provides open access, affordable education;
- Offers Certificates of Competence, Achievement, and Academic Subjects; Associate in Applied Science, Science, and Arts Degrees;
- Welcomes and values diversity;
- Delivers educational opportunities on campus in small classes, in the community, internationally, and through distance learning;
- Provides programs that address workforce and community needs;
- Prepares and supports students individually and collectively to succeed in academic endeavors and engage in life-long learning;
- Encourages innovation and promotes sustainability while perpetuating the unique history and culture of Kauaʻi.
|National Automotive Technician Education Foundation (NATEF)|
|Culinary Arts||American Culinary Federation Education Foundation Accrediting Commission|
Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing (ACEN)
For a quick look at commonly requested information about Kauai Community College, check out our Fast Facts!